Stab Stab

Yeah what the fuck

This game is retarded. The third guy is impossible. He loads so much faster than you and he just stabs you when you're just standing there, it's retarded, then you try to spam the Q button to hit him on the head and the guy DOESN'T until you hit the button like 3 times.

Gurnz responds:

Could it be that people are forgetting to Defend! Remember defence is the trick to this game!

The Bar Pick-Up The Bar Pick-Up

I thought it was pretty good

My only critisism is that the game is too choppy and doesn't flow well. The music kinda stops and goes and inbetween Dialogue choices (A, B, C), it's good that you tell why you made a bad or good decision but i feel it interupts the flow of the game. Maybe in the next one (if there will be), you can add the choices with some art in the background and have the animation respond right away intsead of cutting to 3 seconds of Candice or something.

Life of a fish Life of a fish

first of all

humor 0 because there's nothing funny about eating fish XD
anyways i like this game..the boss battle is HARD! i can't beat it..when i have more time i'll try but i love it great game and i agree you should be able to eat fish same size

RunOver RunOver

Fun

My only Suggestion is backgrounds and maybe you can scroll with the car so the car can go many different places

who knows maybe you can turn this into a mini GTA :]

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

Gun reminds me...

of earthworm jim's gun
awesome! Couldn't beat first boss >=(

Food Fighter! Food Fighter!

s'alright

arg man am i lazy that i really don't wanna fill out the graphics, style etc..anyways a hamburgur that shoots...bones? interesting..happy birthday...erm..Hrm..eh....6..well..make it better in v 2.0!

Put Down Game Put Down Game

dude that was hilarious!

It reminds me of are you a loser game? if you used real voices it might've been better...but it was funny!